When I first became a mum, like many new mothers I was often overwhelmed by my new reality, new responsibilities and the needs to learn fast. I had all kind of questions....
- WHAT is the MOST IMPORTANT education before 6?
- HOW do I PREPARE myself?
- WHAT are my child's NEEDS: physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual?
- IS my HOME CHILD FRIENDLY ?
- HOW do I CREATE a home that meets my child's NEEDS? Need for Learning, Exploration, interaction, beauty, order, language ...?
- Who can help? Where and how do I start? What is the most important right now?
Luckily I was able to benefit from my Montessori training and adjusted my home environment to follow the constantly evolving needs of my child. After 17 years of Montessori classroom experience and raising my 2 children, I have the knowledge, and experience to help others to create home environment that benefits both child and parents.
To me, preparing the home environment should be:
I support you:
The coloring pages invite you to have conversations about kindness, generosity, care, forgiveness and "saying sorry". Engage in elevating the conversations with your child..
Free Coloring pages
Here are other websites that you might enjoy: